Our team is currently looking for:
Student Assistant (m/f/d) for Communication Tasks
Your tasks will be to support the openrouteservice team in communication tasks with our users. Your Tasks will mostly be email communication and answering inquiries in our community forum. Depending on your interests and the amount of time you have, knowledge of simple script languages, how to use GIT version management or the technical development of software as part of the openrouteservice can also be acquired and become part of the tasks.
The language will mostly be English, in exceptional cases German. An interest in geo-informatic topics is required.
Expertise (may be beneficial but is not a requirement):
- Touch typing
- Scripting or programming languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Java)
- Flexible time management and working hours
- Insights into working with GIS applications
- Opportunity to acquire IT skills
- University-related work for a charitable purpose