Our team is currently looking for:
Student Assistant (m/f/d) to Support the Big Spatial Data Analytics Teams
Your tasks will mainly be sitauted in the software development and the analysis of geoinforrmation (e.g. OSM). Moreover, software development with Webframeworks (Angular), REST APIs (LoopBack), the work with geodata bases or the analysis of OSM Daten will be part of your work. The language will mostly be English, in exceptional cases German.
Expertise (may be beneficial but is not a requirement):
- to enjoy the developement of software systems
- Geoinformation like OpenStreetMap
- Web-Mapping, geodata bases
- Flexible time management and working hours
- Insights into working with servers, GIS applications and their operation
- University-related work for a charitable purpose
Please contact Michael Auer (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to your application!