Quite a lot has happened. First, the GUI was reworked:
- Manually created points can be saved into a list
- Points can be drag-and-dropped in said list
- Finally, we’ve taken care of the pesky blue lines
Next, there are a few other things that happened:
- The plugin now comes with a shortcut <CTRL-R>
- We’re getting closer to feature completion, now supporting location_type and smoothing parameters for isochrones
Check out the changelog if you’re interested in all the in-depth details.
Feedback and contributions are always welcome.
Stay tuned for the next updates, and as always,